Essex Auto Salvage (EAS), we have been scrapping and recycling cars and vans legally and securely for a number of years. We only use the most environmentally efficient methods to ensure that the scrapping process is as green as possible.
Based in Braintree, Essex, at EAS, we not only cover the immediate local area like Braintree, Chelmsford and Sudbury, but our catchment area also extends as far as Bishops Stortford, Brentwood, Clacton, Colchester, Dunmow, Haverhill and Clare. If you live or work in an area in or around Essex and you want to check to see whether we will come and collect your car, please contact us for an immediate quote.
At EAS, we are aware that many rogue traders operate in our industry. Here at EAS, we adhere strictly to all legal requirements with every car or van that we scrap or recycle.
At EAS, we guarantee you the following:
- A friendly and dedicated team that will make the process of scrapping your car or van as simple as it possibly can be for you.
- The most environmentally friendly vehicle scrapping and recycling solution.
- A simple quoting process – After you contact us by using our website or by phone, we call you back and quote you our best offer (based on your description of your vehicle). If you choose to go ahead, that is what we pay you – there are no hidden fees or deductions with our car scrapping, unless your vehicle has not been described accurately.
- That you are following the correct procedure to the letter of the law – We assist you with your paperwork to transfer you vehicle legally to EAS and issue a COD (Certificate of Destruction) for your records, if we scrap your car.
- Some cars do not need to be scrapped and can go on to have a further life-cycle, after proper repair. If your car is recycled whole, back to our network of repairers, we transfer ownership from you through DVLA, so that you are no longer legally responsible for the vehicle, from the date of collection.
We have always made it a priority to ensure that the customer comes first. Here at EAS, all of our staff members understand that customer service is our number one priority and of the up-most importance.
As an open and friendly company, we are always happy to chat with you and if you have any questions about the areas that we cover, or you want to know any additional information about our business, please contact us today.